sábado, 16 de março de 2013

English it is.

Salaam Alaykum!

 After two or three days of sun, here comes the rain again.
 The problem is that I have a lot to study and this weather is non-productive. I've been sleeping all morning and I have a dinner with friends in a few hours. I'm hoping to study at least for a couple of hours, otherwise the day will be a total waist. 

Herr Komandeur couldn't come home this weekend because he had to work today, but at least that gives me time to study, which I never do when he's home.

 On the other hand, in exactly a week I will be back to Alentejo to spend my mini Easter vacation. It's just for a week but it's exactly what I need right now, getting some rest and time to do all my ''college reading'' done. I have four books/reading essays to read, and I should have done them a few weeks ago, but didn't have the time to do it.

Here's last week:
 Quick expresso before catching the Bus


 The first sunny morning in two weeks


 Studying Deutsch with chocolat's help (didn't actually like it with oreo though)


 My Lunch on thursday: Bean-corn-egg-sausage-ham Salat


 Getting my 'English Culture II' readings done in college


My 'Brunch' today.

 Today at 8.30 I'm going to the best (of the best) Pizza/Pasta restaurant around here with my cousin and some of his friends, so I have to get to work and study.



Have a nice weekend!
 Sayyida bint La'Ahad

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário